Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Something New

Hi Everyone,

Well, this is new to me. I've had the idea to "blog" for a while now, but never really got it off the ground. I want to do this for a couple of reasons:

First, to have a place to write about my life. Kind of like a journal. I suppose I could print my entries INTO a journal. Easier than pen and paper.

Second, to see if anyone else can relate.

I guarantee my posts won't be daily. Life is too busy as a dad!

But I will try to be semi-regular and write when I can. I'll bring up some topics and try to
shed some light as to how I feel about them. Remember, this is from a dad's perspective.
I'm sure many moms may feel differently.

Also, my posts won't all be about children. They'll be about life in general. Questions, insights,
perspectives that maybe would not have seen the light of day without this blog.

I'll post more about myself and some topics soon. Until then, have a great day!

Kurt

No comments:

Post a Comment